27.7.12

What Kuwait gave you. Take 5.



Name: Tracy P
Age : 29
Occupation : Asst Kindergarten Teacher
Nationality : Indian

5 Points 

1)  Kuwait has given me great friends from different continents and the ability to interact with/appreciate so many cultures, religions and races every single day I step out, no matter where I go....I love that Kuwait is SO multicultural, it's my fav thing about this place :)

2)  An opportunity to both influence and learn from little children, children from all over the world, because of my job. It has also taught me to use my time wisely.

3) Kuwait has helped me experience and appreciate God and his amazing love and faithfulness towards us, it has taught me to love him not because of what He can do for us, but for who He is. 

4) Kuwait has given me so many opportunities to serve and give people who are less fortunate and needy. It has taught me the difference between a need and a want and the power of love and giving...to be thankful for what I have instead of worrying about what I don't have. It has taught me that it is not about me and never will be, it's about loving the unloved, making a difference while you are here, it's about being the change you want to see out there, through everyday acts of kindness..however small they are. 

5) Kuwait has given me purpose, a sense of meaning to my life, and the passion and desire to wake up every morning and appreciate the little things in life....to enjoy the simple things...and to want to continue to do that every single day, over and over until I'm gone. I LOVE Kuwait! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment