23.8.12

Love and other drugs.



Lottery claims, bank account discloure notices, dodgy pleas to raise humaniarian funds and saving a sick 2 year cancer patient. The list for spam email that we have been accustomed to seems endless, but this is what I received this morning, a plea for companion ship and love.. Worth a good laugh for sure :)..How would you respond to such?

Melody Times geraldinemakoh21@yahoo.com
5:25 AM (15 hours ago)
to bcc: me


Hello Dear,
Its nice meeting someone like you today.My name is Geraldine Makoh.I saw your contact while i was truly searching for the love of my life here when I saw your contact.I was emotionally moved to contact you.I am sincerely looking for an honest, lovable and caring person that understands Love as a thing of the mind,caring for each other.One who understands that love is not all about age,language,distance or even religion.This is exactly why I decided to write you so that we can know how compatible we are?and to see what God has for both of us.

I really love people of honesty,lovable,understandable,matured mind and fun loving.I am a lovable and easy going person too.I am equally simple.when I hear from you I shall send you my pictures and tell you more about myself.

I am hopefully expecting your positive response for i believe that we can start from here.
sincerely,

Geraldine

No comments:

Post a Comment